At Plastic Mouldings Northern Ltd we have the capabilities to vacuum form almost any design. Our team has over 50 years of skill and experience to offer and can always suggest a cost effective solution to your production needs.
The benefits of Vacuum Forming:
- Freedom of design – simple conversion of flat plastic panels to complex 3D components, improving product image whilst gaining market advantage, with minimal additional cost
- Aesthetically pleasing – products can be moulded from pre-coloured, textured plastic with a very high quality finish, reflecting the quality of your brand.
- Large parts can be economically moulded
- Low cost tooling – compared to other moulding processes, as little as 10% of the price in most cases
- Fast and cost effective start up – through prototyping, low volume production batches and full scale production
- Cost effective even for small volume runs
- Design features and detail can be transferred from the moulding tool without the need for secondary a process
- No weight restriction of components
- Undercuts possible, with specialist moulding techniques
- More cost effective than the injection moulding process in most cases.
We work closely with our customers throughout the design and development process, creating quality products with a level of service unrivalled within our industry.