- Product Design
- State of the Art Tooling Development
- CAD Drawing Facility
- 3D CAM/CNC Manufacturing
- Industrial Design Models
- Plastic Machining Specialists
- Polyurethane Injection Mould Tools
- Vacuum Forming Tooling
- CAD Design
- CNC Programming
- Part Assembly
Capability and Support
- Excellent reputation as a reliable supplier
- We invest time and resources into development work
- Project management of thermoforming based production process.
- Corporate approvals from leading companies
- Production planning and delivery to suit your needs
- Excellent customer retention, as a testament to the top quality products and services we provide
- We have a strong emphasis on relationship building, understanding the needs of our customers and meeting their expectations
- Long term relationships with our suppliers enable us to provide comprehensive solutions, even when we need to use sub-contractors for ‘special’ operations such as printing and fabrication
- Due to our good reputation within the plastics industry we have growing support and co-operation from major material suppliers who are keen to work with us and develop new business
We can vacuum form a range of plastic components in a variety of materials including: ABS, Acrylic, APET, ASA, ESD, HIPS, HDPE, PVC, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, PTEG, Polystyrene, Fire Retardant Material, PMMA & VCI.
Our workable material thickness range is from 200 microns up to 15mm.
Our maximum forming sizes are 3500mm x 1500mm (dependent upon depth) & 600mm deep (size dependent).